Web Design & Web Development Service in Cyprus
A web design that will attract visitors` attention and gain their trust. Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.
Our Web Design
Stages of web development process:
- Competitor analysis
- Selection of references
- Creation of a mood board
- Development of the website structure
- Visualization of the structure as a wire-frame
- Style choice
- Creation of a Ui-kit
- Technical development
Our recent case
We have developed a website for L. I. T. C - a private general school in Cyprus. The school has a long-term reputation in the market of educational services and needed a simple and convenient website that would enable the school to present the entire range of its activities. The design has been developed on the basis of the corporate style of the company. Navigation through sections has been arranged in such a way that one can easily find all necessary information and get in touch with the school from any page, using the contact form.
I am grateful to Devpoint for creating a website for our school. I am satisfied with our cooperation and I can recommend them. I would like to point out that the Devpoint team has a very responsible approach to work - they took into account all my wishes regarding the functionality and visual appearance of the site.
The site is simple and easy to use. It makes the process of keeping a blog about school life very easy. The support service works properly. If I have questions, the employees of Devpoint are always ready to answer them and to help me get a handle on any issues.
Thanks to Devpoint web studio for our website! Our regular customers noted how convenient it is. Since our corporate colours have been preserved, the site has not lost its recognizability. The menu is clear and convenient. Our team is happy to share the achievements of our students on the Internet.
Get a free consultation
- small companies offering one service or one product (e.g., nail salon, cafe, fitness studio)
- individuals engaged in private practice (e.g., a private doctor, lawyer, fitness trainer)
- launch of a new product (e.g., presentation of a car, home, new gadget)
- b2b companies (e.g., corporate services companies, law firms, restaurants)
- companies offering various services (e.g., medical or dental clinics, gyms)
- information portals (training programs, courses, articles)
- companies engaged in online retailing
- companies that have a small warehouse or purchase goods by customers` order.
- companies that already have sales outlets but wish to expand their business